Q. What flavour sponges do you make?
A. We make a variety of flavours most popular are vanilla, chocolate, carrot, egg free and fruit cakes
Q. What fillings can we choose from?
A. There are; double chocolate fudge, seedless jam, butter cream, fresh cream and fruit. We also do combinations of the above.
Q. Could I have a taste before I order?
A. Yes we can provide samples on requests for a small fee which is refunded if a cake order is placed.
Q. Are all of your cakes nut-free?
A. No, some of our cakes contain nuts as part of their recipe. We are unable to guarantee all products will be nut-free.
Q. Do you deliver cakes?
A. Yes, when placing your order just leave the location of where you would like the cake to be delivered and we'll drop it off at the time preferred. Delivery charges depending on location
Q. How long do the cakes last?
A. Fresh cream cakes should be eaten on the day, but icing cakes can be stored 3-4 days maximum
Q. Do you freeze your sponge cakes?
A. No, all of our cakes are fresh to order and made on site.
Q. How Can we place an order?
Q. Can we cancel an order?
A. Yes, this may however result in you loosing your deposit if work has started on your order, other wise the deposit can be transferred to another order and will not be refunded
Cake Protion Guide
Size Round Square Fruit Cake (square)
6 inch 6 8 35
8 inch 11 14 65
10 inch 17 22 100
12 inch 26 32 140
14 inch 30 43 190
- Whilst we make every effort to match the design, or colour, all cakes are handmade therefore differences may occur.
- Any changes to orders must be made at least 1 week before collection date; these will be accommodated if possible and might incur an extra charge depending on change.
- We cannot be held responsible for any interference with the completed cake once it has been collected/delivered.
- Once delivered/collected the cake is no longer our responsibility.
- Whilst most of the flowers, figures and cake toppers are handmade in sugar, They are not edible as they may contain wires, dowels, ribbon, feathers, or diamantes. They must be removed from your cake before it is cut.
- Tiered cakes might contain dowels and support boards, these must be removed before cutting the cake.
- You are responsible for ensuring that caterers/venues are away of this fact.
- Wedding cakes must be booked at least 4 months before the date, short notice cake will be taken depending on availability of date.
- Wedding cake require a 50% non refundable deposit on booking date with balance due 6 weeks before the Wedding date.
- If the final balance for your wedding cake is not received, we will not proceed with your order
- We take all complaints seriously, if you experience any problem complaints must be made within 24 hours of the receipt of the cake
- All of the cake must be returned for investigation.
- The maximum offered is the value of the cake. Further compensation is not available.
- 50% non refundable deposit is payable when booking and cannot be returned on cancellation. You can however move the amount to a different date if cancelling before 7 days of the collection/delivery date.
- If you need to cancel within 7 days of the collection/delivery date full balance needs to be paid as all material will have been ordered for your cake.
- In addition if a Wedding Cake is cancelled within 6 weeks of the wedding date the full outstanding balance will be payable.